Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Funny well visit

I took Michael to his well visit a couple weeks ago.
Leave it to Michael to say what's on his mind. It was our pediatrician and a resident. When the resident walked in, Michael immediately looked at him and did the "I'm watching you" sign. That's when the fun began.
Then the resident was doing the exam and proceeded to take Michael's shoes off. Sometimes Michael wears his shoes without socks so they can get pretty stinky. So when the resident took his shoes off, Michael said, "smell my feet." The resident said, "that's ok, I can smell them from here." In the meantime, our doctor is tearing off paper from the exam table and having a paper fight with Michael and Landen. There was paper everywhere. Then when he was testing Michael's reflexes, the resident tapped his left leg and Michael made his right leg go up. He was being a total clown.
Finally and the best part... after the resident was done with his part of the exam, our pediatrician finished by listening to Michael's heart and such. Michael then said, "your breath stinks." We were laughing so hard at this point. The doctor said it was b/c he had an Italian sandwich for lunch. I told him not to take it personal b/c he tells me my breath smells like eggplant!!